Photo via: concealedcabinet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Host Amy Matthews shows how to pour a concrete base for a shower on DIYNetwork.com.
- White 4” x 4” offset tiles on shower walls with black octagon shower base and picture framed niche bigbearremodeling
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- The Lush Decor Darla shower curtain has lovely crafted flower details that will add elegance and charm to your bathroom. This shower curtain comes in white and ivory.
- painted bead board walls and crown molding. Ceiling tile in shower is a nice detail also
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog
- The CHICEST shower
- Let the this gray shower – with Interlocking slate tiles – rain on your parade! /search/?q=%23beautifulbath&rs=hashtag /search/?q=%23connecticutstone&rs=hashtag http://www.connecticutstone.com