Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.