Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- Pedestal sinks take up less room than sink vanities, but a supplement shelf nearby may be necessary.
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Industrial bathroom features a corner glass and shower enclosure filled with long white stacked tiles lined with small shower bench over a black…
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- Bathroom Wainscoting and gorgeous paint color – this could be a good approach to remodeling the master bath … wainscot over the wallpaper instead of stripping and painting the walls. by manuela
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.