Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- The Square Vessel Hammered Copper Sink pairs perfectly with our Hand Hammered Oval Copper Mirror with Hand Forged Rivets. (Model number of items shown: Sink – VSQ14BDB, Mirror – MFO3526-RI)
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Makeover – Turning a chest of drawers into a bathroom sink unit. – Roses and Rolltops
- This bathroom showcases the broad spectrum of copper products we manufacture. While the larger items (sink/faucet and mirror) are the focus, the accessories (towel ring and switchplate) complete the room. http://premiercopperproducts.com/product/ (Model numbers of items shown: Sink: LREC19DB Faucet/Soap Dispenser: B-SH02ORB/PCP-701ORB Mirror: MFREC3631 Towel Ring: TR7DB Switchplate: SR1)
- Our Rectangle Skirted Vessel Hammered Copper Sink is a simple flair to your new bathroom. (Model number of sink shown: VREC19SKDB)
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.