Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Improve Your Home With These 6 Weekend Projects
- Easy, affordable, DIY powder room makeovers. Great ideas for half bath renovations on a budget!
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Towel Rack – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- cool 5 tips for updating your bathroom with the Crate and Barrel Gift Registry | Crate and Barrel + 100 Layer Cake, Registry | 100 Layer Cake by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bathroom-designs/5-tips-for-updating-your-bathroom-with-the-crate-and-barrel-gift-registry-crate-and-barrel-100-layer-cake-registry-100-layer-cake/
- DIY Floating Shelves by Thrifty and Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- Create the bathroom remodel of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover! Easily completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas on a budget!
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- 5 Tricks to Spruce up Your Bathroom on a Budget
- Are you looking for some farmhouse style to add to your home? I have 18 incredible farmhouse bathroom floor tiles that will transform your space!
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.