Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Improve Your Home With These 6 Weekend Projects
- Easy, affordable, DIY powder room makeovers. Great ideas for half bath renovations on a budget!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Towel Rack – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- cool 5 tips for updating your bathroom with the Crate and Barrel Gift Registry | Crate and Barrel + 100 Layer Cake, Registry | 100 Layer Cake by http://www.cool-homedecorations.xyz/bathroom-designs/5-tips-for-updating-your-bathroom-with-the-crate-and-barrel-gift-registry-crate-and-barrel-100-layer-cake-registry-100-layer-cake/
- DIY Floating Shelves by Thrifty and Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- Create the bathroom remodel of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover! Easily completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas on a budget!
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- 5 Tricks to Spruce up Your Bathroom on a Budget
- Are you looking for some farmhouse style to add to your home? I have 18 incredible farmhouse bathroom floor tiles that will transform your space!
- Get high style on a budget in your bathroom! How we created a luxe floor using ceramic tiles laid in a herringbone pattern and IKEA Hemnes vanities for a chic gray and white bathroom. Click over for the full scoop and see how the bathroom design came together!
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head