Photo via: bigbathroomshop.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We share our tips on how to stay on top of your bathroom design project over on the Ana Mum Diary blog
- We share some top tips on how to bring a relaxing spa-like vibe to your bathroom over on the A Beautiful Space blog
- Learn How to Stage Your Home when putting it on the market with tips that will save you from wasted time on the market, put you above your competition and bring you more money on offers at AimeChristineInteriors.com
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- We share our advice with Jane Blackmore on how to design a family bathroom
- Hi guys! Since I’m on a roll with posting about all the projects we conquered the last 6 months, I figured now would be a good time to share the smaller bathroom renovation I did! So while hu…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Get high style on a budget in your bathroom! How we created a luxe floor using ceramic tiles laid in a herringbone pattern and IKEA Hemnes vanities for a chic gray and white bathroom. Click over for the full scoop and see how the bathroom design came together!
- This blog has great NATURAL beauty tips and tricks! Including, how to make stretch marks disappear and how to thicken your eyelashes!
- At long last, its Fixer Upper day on the blog and I am sharing over 20 takeaway ideas that you can use in your own home.
- You guys always have the most interesting things to say about the ideas we show you. What are your thoughts on this timber basin? If this appeals, youll love our “Timber Baths and Basins” album on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ideas-for-your-rooms/bathrooms-gallery/wooden-bathtubs/ We’re looking forward to reading your opinions…
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!