Photo via: bigbathroomshop.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We share our tips on how to stay on top of your bathroom design project over on the Ana Mum Diary blog
- We share our top tips on how to save money on your bathroom renovation project over on the MrsMummyPenny blog!
- We share some top tips on how to bring a relaxing spa-like vibe to your bathroom over on the A Beautiful Space blog
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Get high style on a budget in your bathroom! How we created a luxe floor using ceramic tiles laid in a herringbone pattern and IKEA Hemnes vanities for a chic gray and white bathroom. Click over for the full scoop and see how the bathroom design came together!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Hi guys! Since I’m on a roll with posting about all the projects we conquered the last 6 months, I figured now would be a good time to share the smaller bathroom renovation I did! So while hu…
- Black and White Bathroom …I’m so excited to share with you the upstairs black and white bathroom ‘before and after’ from our 1888 fixer upper!
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.