Photo via: interiordesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- I like the jars in these pictures – you could use them to store extra q-tips & cotton balls, or other small bathroom items.
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- GET THE LOOK: TWO-TONED KITCHENS Are you this bold? Our tip for getting the look without worry is on the blog.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!