Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..