Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Wainscoting and gorgeous paint color – this could be a good approach to remodeling the master bath … wainscot over the wallpaper instead of stripping and painting the walls. by manuela
- Studio McGee | Our Top Picks: Wallpaper
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Iconic Fornasetti’s Nuvole (Clouds) wallpaper is dressing Milan’s Triennale Teatro dell’Arte’s entrance and hallways as of its re…
- This wallpaper looks like stone – great way to add character in any room. Love the sputnik light fixture too.
- Stunning wallpaper via Katie Kime
- Wallpaper Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 2
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- ADAMSTOWN CREAM VINTAGE NEWSPAPER – Wallpaper This is our new bathroom wallpaper !! 🙂
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!