Photo via: eheat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Antique brass showerhead, shower rose, brass industrial light, brass bathroom mirror, white metro tile bathroom, farrow Hague blue, vintage bohemian modern bathroom. House Tour: Our Blue, Brass metro bohemian bathroom
- Mesmerizing Mexican Tile Bathroom Ideas
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.
- Vintage style bathroom with black & white tile, claw foot tub, pedestal sink, and turquoise wall. Pretty mix! by sherrie
- Vintage wall mount bathroom double sink | love the blue under belly!
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Vintage Bathroom Inspiration – My Mint and Pink Bathroom
- Vintage dresser bathroom vanity. This gorgeous DIY vanity is such an inexpensive way to add major style to your bathroom remodel.
- 9 Ways To Make A Tiny Bathroom Feel Bigger – That Vintage Life
- Upcycle a piece of vintage furniture into a bathroom vanity for a casual, yet elegant look. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/made-and-remade/fix-it/turn-vintage-furniture-into-vanities?soc=pinterest
- Vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom – lots of shiplap, white, wood tones, and mixed metals. You wont believe what it looked like before!