Photo via: goldconconstruction.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- contemporary floor plan by Steven Corley Randel, Architect – general sizing/space requirements for new master bath use as reference
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- Kiev Apartment by Irena Poliakova
- sabine hill cement tile neutral – at the beach with kris
- Wall decor that works everywhere almost – Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- I wish I lived here: soft pinks in Sodermalm – cate st hill
- Hydrangea Hill Cottage: A Sophisticated Childs Bath
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- 20 Reversible Ideas to Overhaul Your Rental Bathroom NOW | Apartment Therapy
- 8 Small (But Impactful) Bathroom Upgrades To Do This Weekend | Apartment Therapy