Photo via: originalstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Customers stunning Burlington Hampton Freestanding Shower bath with Burlington Shower Screen with access panel. Burlington Exposed Bath Shower Mixer with riser and head. The customer has used period brick style tiles and mosaic floor tiles for the perfect
- modern meets victorian bathroom; wood-look ceramic floor tiles, green wall tile
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- Are you looking for some farmhouse style to add to your home? I have 18 incredible farmhouse bathroom floor tiles that will transform your space!
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.
- Get high style on a budget in your bathroom! How we created a luxe floor using ceramic tiles laid in a herringbone pattern and IKEA Hemnes vanities for a chic gray and white bathroom. Click over for the full scoop and see how the bathroom design came together!
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- A stunning farmhouse style powder room renovation that includes gray and gold tones, shiplap walls as well as beautiful cement tile floors.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- An open floor plan and fresh white walls add a sense of spaciousness, while checkerboard floors and a claw-foot soaker lend vintage charm. | Photo: Jill Hunter | thisoldhouse.com
- OLD DESIGN FLOOR – TRADITIONAL BATHROOM IN SPANISH STYLE by LUXURYSTYLE.es traditional
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).