Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outlets in drawers mean that you can get all that gadget clutter off the counter. | 33 Insanely Clever Upgrades To Make To Your Home
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- At long last, its Fixer Upper day on the blog and I am sharing over 20 takeaway ideas that you can use in your own home.
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- Architecture Beast: The Most Minimalist House Ever Designed | modern architecture house home ideas design beautiful contemporary villa glass minimalist minimalism best open floorplan bathroom shower interior
- You can actually paint any ugly tile floors you’re not crazy about. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- A long row of cubbies keeps the necessities within easy reach, but off of the countertop and sink edges. 25 Small Bathroom Ideas You Can DIY
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Bathroom Lighting Design | John Cullen Lighting. Love the range of lighting at various levels. Like the idea of lights in the recessed shelf.
- Dont use glossy paint, there is flat paint that is still wipeable so you can get a high-end look that’s still family friendly.
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!