Photo via: hammersandhighheels.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Youve seen concrete countertop makeovers, but did you know you can use the concrete to fill in a scalloped shell sink? Save hundreds with this DIY secret!
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- Bathroom Wainscoting and gorgeous paint color – this could be a good approach to remodeling the master bath … wainscot over the wallpaper instead of stripping and painting the walls. by manuela
- Love the rustic vanity and unique hanging mirror. Both pull together the perfect farmhouse bathroom! See more ideas on how to create your perfect farmhouse style bathroom!