Photo via: feeds.feedblitz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!
- 2. Curling Iron and Blow Dryer Holder — under the sink!! A smart way to keep them hidden. — 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Squeeze in a seat to lather on lotion or blow-dry your hair in your bathroom, like this triangular one clad with beadboard to match the surrounding wainscoting.
- 15 Genius IKEA Hacks To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Palace +++ 16 Ideas decoracion baño realizado con muebles de IKEA modificados
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Old ladder turned into above bathroom storage!! I got a ladder out of the garbage bought some wire baskets and boom amazing storage in a small bathroom!!
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!