Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- French walk in closet features an alcove filled with an antiqued mirrored dresser adorned with gold pulls flanked by glass front shoecabinets.
- Re-doing the bathtub for a nice upgrade. How to add half wall and molding in front of a bathtub
- Bathroom Design: Gorgeous tile work in this shower and tub surround. | www.HomeChannelTV.com bathroomdesign
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Butter colored cabinetry and soft brown hard counter surfaces bring attention to an elevated vintage tub that serves as the center of attention in this master bathroom.
- Simple Shower Ideas with Half Glass Shower Panel White Tub and Big Wall Shower Tiles by Id by Gwen
- Idea for master bath…love this big soaking tub.
- Absolutely Smart Bathroom Shower Tub Tile Ideas
- TUBSIDE FIREPLACE – Given the Pacific Ocean views, Ohara Davies-Gaetano decided to add a sunken tub to this windowed alcove, plus a cozy fireplace. Now the lucky owners can take in flickering flames and soothing waves. Click through for more master bathroom ideas.
- Interesting idea: sticking stones on a tub.