Photo via: bottledupdesignsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIy wall art with shells – perfect to hide an eye sore in a small bathroom – bathroom decorating ideas
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Take cheap candles, wrap them with twine, and place on dollar store rocks in a glass tray for spa bathroom decor
- A quick and simple DIY wooden bathtub tray and iPad holder. An easy, modern project that will look amazing in your bathroom!
- Planning our DIY medicine cabinet— inspiration and design ideas for building recessed, mirrored bath storage.
- concrete vanity | mirror with tray | wall mounted faucet
- This tile adds such a beautiful touch to an otherwise ordinary bathroom Inspiration Tile Design
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help create an ideal forever home for a young couple and their canine family members. A late 1950s-era ranch home is transformed with an open, free-flowing floor plan, soaring vaulted ceilings — and something special for the pooches.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Looking for small master bathroom ideas? Step inside a dark and dated bath that was quickly transformed with new tiles and a fresh coat of paint.