Photo via: awelldressedhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Powder room – bathroom with navy blue walls, white trim – light wood. Great blog post with navy blue paint colors. (Wooddale Builders – Spacecrafting Photography)
- This Master Bathroom combines traditional elements, like the elegant side chair and blue and white temple jar, with clean colors and lines. Designed by Alice Lane
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Petite powder room with dark walls above wainscoting of white subway tile
- Gray walls, black floors, white accents- brilliant bathroom remodel with us on the PB Blog.