Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- like the idea of airy metal shelving and towel bars on the inside of the door .
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- I like this a lot, especially the way they covered the curtain rod
- Install racks on the back of the door to save space in your smallbathroom
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Sliding Barn Door Cabinet-Sliding Barn Door-Rustic Barn Door Cabinet- Barn Door- Sliding Door – Industrial Door- Rustic Sliding Door by countrycornergoods on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/495909240/sliding-barn-door-cabinet-sliding-barn
- DIY Barn Door like this Tutorial and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspiration.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- An old wooden tool box makes an adorable towel holder in the bathroom.
- Pallet Towel Rack by The Golden Sycamore