Photo via: itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy pipe organizer for bathroom versatile and easy to build
- DIY Projects with Pipe! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from industrial home bazaar, this industrial hand towel rack with shelf.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Towel Rack – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- Hi guys! Since I’m on a roll with posting about all the projects we conquered the last 6 months, I figured now would be a good time to share the smaller bathroom renovation I did! So while hu…
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- 10 Spring Cleaning Hacks to Make Cleaning Easy
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.
- Keep Your Bathroom Organized With This Easy to Build And Efficient Bathroom Storage System
- This is the perfect place to keep towels — and it looks SO cute! http://www.hometalk.com/22103845/bathroom-ladder?se=wkly-20160924&date=20160924&slg=62da0c76058c108df1060713225b93e6-10796565
- Spectrum Diversified 65770 Bath Man Toilet Paper Holder and Magazine Rack Chrome — Click on the image for additional details.
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!