Photo via: cvvillas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- Other People Are Reading These
- recessed cabinets between the studs. I dont know why more people dont do this, especially in a bathroom.
- Rustic bathroom decor should look as if it has been handled by many people over a long period of time. This room-appropriate artwork features three vintage faucets that double as towel hooks when needed.
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- Easy to make industrial toilet paper dispenser ~ perfect for a Man Cave or industrial-chic bathroom.
- Spectrum Diversified 65770 Bath Man Toilet Paper Holder and Magazine Rack Chrome — Click on the image for additional details.
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- bathroom shelving for storage from 320 Sycamore for over the toilet?