Photo via: decoholic.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clever placement of drain in tiled shower.
- This shower brings elements of nature with a shower pan tiled with pebble mosaic. thetileshop
- Large scale hex, shower and black tiled bathroom floor.
- Contemporary shower boasts a gray subway tiled ceiling and walls lined with a white marble top bench alongside a white marble hex tiled shower floor.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- Basement bathroom – shower tile built in shelving tucked into corner, great for small space
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- A shower nook instead of having a shelf or hanging basket, doesnt take away from the shower space at all!
- shower space
- Perfect shower for remodel. EVEN BETTER BUILT IN. for space where shower was …….
- Master Bath Remodel with Open Walk-in Shower for Empty Nesters – Bathroom Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space | followpics.co