Photo via: theletteredcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- This stunning chandelier will add an elegant touch to your home décor. Use it in your entryway, porch, hallways, dining room or eat-in kitchen. Finished in anti
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Ceramic floor tiles with wood effect CONTEMPORARY by MARAZZI GROUP tile wood bathroom
- modern meets victorian bathroom; wood-look ceramic floor tiles, green wall tile
- Denali 12 in. x 12 in. x 8 mm Glazed Ceramic Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile PT-DENALI8MM at The Home Depot – Mobile
- 6900 Tile Expert · Montblanc ceramic tile and mosaic by Cifre Ceramica
- source: Lamantia website Stunning walk-in shower with oversize white ceramic tile laid in a staggered brick pattern. Bench over stairs – How Do It Info
- Earth Multi Color Slate Gauged Tile