Photo via: akadesign.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Great idea – use a wine rack to hold towels.
- lol… what a fun housewarming gift or for someone who just went through a bathroom remodel! Poo-pourri potty box gift set, citrus and lavender.
- NICHE–MAYBE A LITTLE WIDER–NOT SURE WHAT OUR SHOWER CAN HOLD. LOVE THE SMALL THEN TALLER SHELVES
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Stacking Plastic Bins Under Bathroom Cabinet. These stacking containers from the Dollar Tree stack vertically very well. You can even clearly see what is in the bins without labeling these organizers. http://hative.com/creative-under-sink-storage-ideas/
- An old wooden tool box makes an adorable towel holder in the bathroom.
- Look what I found on zulily! Toilet Paper Box Sign zulilyfinds
- Plastpro veranda vinyl planking shower surround, PVC wainscoting, plastic beadboard, bathroom ideas, waterproof crown molding, oil rubbed bronze shower fixtures, subway tiles
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- On the hunt for the perfect bathtub to give your bathroom a ‘wow factor’? Look no further! This dreamy collection of magazine worthy tubs will make any bathroom sparkle with beauty.