Photo via: calm-mysoul.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.