Photo via: calm-mysoul.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!