Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Sorry for disappearing the last two weeks. I had a very thorough and detailed plan to get the bathroom completed, and this post was supposed to be making its debut much much sooner. That was until our
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..