Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes,… Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes, and lotions as you exit the shower. I need this.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This is awesome. But I would have one way glass that you could see out but they cant see in.
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.