Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- AD: glamorous mix of materials. Behind the wall of mirrors is actually a medicine cabinet, its openings hidden discreetly behind the brass grid. Champeau also mounted the pair of faucets directly onto the mirror so that they almost disappear.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- GET THE LOOK: TWO-TONED KITCHENS Are you this bold? Our tip for getting the look without worry is on the blog.
- I like the cabinets that sit on the countertop, BUT you would then loose the countertop space…
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- With Magnolia Silos and the new bakery complete, Chip and Joanna Gaines are ready to take on another special project. This time theyre branching into (actually, returning to) the house-flippng market — updating a a small Tudor in central Waco with hopes of turning a tidy profit.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.