Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- AD: glamorous mix of materials. Behind the wall of mirrors is actually a medicine cabinet, its openings hidden discreetly behind the brass grid. Champeau also mounted the pair of faucets directly onto the mirror so that they almost disappear.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- GET THE LOOK: TWO-TONED KITCHENS Are you this bold? Our tip for getting the look without worry is on the blog.
- I like the cabinets that sit on the countertop, BUT you would then loose the countertop space…
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.
- This is awesome. But I would have one way glass that you could see out but they cant see in.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.