Photo via: blinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- Rope light attached under cabinets, great night light for kids bathroom!
- DIY floating shelves for a small space – love how thick the wood for these shelves are. Perfect for a small half bath.
- I NEED this tub! It looks perfect for a long day after teaching 🙂
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Sunday nights The Block episode tapped on what most of us already know, the humble bathroom is a thing of the past. Check out the top 11 trends for one of the most important rooms in the house.
- Love this gray shiplap bathroom from http://countryliving.com. The Rustic Collection has two shades of gray we think youll love too! Sold exclusively at Lowes.
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- Shopping for brass lighting for your home decor? From modern to midcentury modern, we are sourcing where to buy the latest trends in brass pendant lighting today on House Of Hipsters. Click to read more. Pin for inspiration.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.