Photo via: housebeautiful.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Home Solution – Want to create some ambiance and feel like your bathroom is an escape to a spa? Bottle all your products into attractive bottles. Plus Life Hacks You Needed to Know Yesterday on Frugal Coupon Living. Bathroom Hack. Bathroom Tip.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.