Photo via: littlegreennotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- The Girls Bathroom Reveal
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- White tiled bathroom with copper mirrors and a green sink and storage unit | The Lifestyle Edit
- White subway tiles in bath surround – love little shelves, but would use mosaic colors in the shelves.
- Selva Plants Print Extra Long Shower Curtains – GREEN W71INCH * L79INCH
- Palm Tree Water Resistant Shower Curtain – LEAF GREEN 180*200CM
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- Guest Bathroom Makeover | Bathroom Decor | Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams | Grey Granite Countertop | White Grey Vanity | Quatrefoil Mirror | Hanging Shelf | Neutral Decor | Farmhouse Style | Clean Fresh Straight Lines | Before and After | Enjoy the Little Things | Hobby Lobby | Ampersand
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.
- modern meets victorian bathroom; wood-look ceramic floor tiles, green wall tile