Photo via: renoguide.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sorry for disappearing the last two weeks. I had a very thorough and detailed plan to get the bathroom completed, and this post was supposed to be making its debut much much sooner. That was until our
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Hi guys! Since I’m on a roll with posting about all the projects we conquered the last 6 months, I figured now would be a good time to share the smaller bathroom renovation I did! So while hu…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!