Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- tub to shower conversion with frameless glass shower doors; all white bathroom with light taupe walls
- CCI Driftwood Grey Subway Mosaic Wall Tile (Common: 12-in x 12-in; Actual: 11.77-in x 11.77-in)
- White subway tile and wood mix in bathroom
- Master Bathroom with pedestal tub, white subway tile, carrera (with sources)
- Lots to love in this little bathroom… hex floor tile, subway wall tile, walk in shower, and on and on and on!
- SUBWAY TILE DESIGNS INSPIRATION
- Modern bathroom with a rustic vibe. Grey hexagon marble tiles. Modern free standing tub. White subway tile.
- white subway tile shower niche fern leaf
- Gorgeous kohler bancroft in Bathroom Transitional with Gray Subway Tile next to Tile Around Window alongside Colored Subway Tile and Subway Tile Shower