Photo via: offgridquest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! Use GEL stain. Good to know by lilian22
- reflection of this vanity taken by @paulcook.7pixelsphotography ?? My favorite bathroom to date Ive designed! riftsawn white oak vanities, @marblesystems stone floors, custom lighting and brass leg caps by @adg_lights. Dream team @bradcook23 orrington tiffanyharrisdesign masterbath interiordesign
- Aldabella Wall Magazine Rack with Toilet Paper Holder
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- Install racks on the back of the door to save space in your smallbathroom
- She nails an old ladder to the back of her door & this bathroom idea is genius!