Photo via: bowerpowerblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog
- One Room Challenge Bathroom FINAL Reveal – www.refashionablylate.com
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Love this for master bathroom shower update someday. Hope to expand the shower and replace the tile.
- Shopping for brass lighting for your home decor? From modern to midcentury modern, we are sourcing where to buy the latest trends in brass pendant lighting today on House Of Hipsters. Click to read more. Pin for inspiration.
- Butter colored cabinetry and soft brown hard counter surfaces bring attention to an elevated vintage tub that serves as the center of attention in this master bathroom.
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Discover the best design ideas for bathrooms on HOUSE – design, food and travel by House & Garden, including Pumphouse Point hotel
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Sign – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas