Photo via: harvardhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and fuss free Summer living – Summer home tour with TIDBITS.
- bathroom-decor-9-french-tradtitional-style-summer-thornton © Summer Thornton Design
- Installing a Beadboard Ceiling: Cover the ugly popcorn or textured ceilings!
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- I like this a lot, especially the way they covered the curtain rod
- For a small room, a sheet of bead board paneling covers ceiling. Frame it out and…wow!
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.