Photo via: timbarberltd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Like the idea of white shiplap on the bottom, dark color on top
- like the idea of airy metal shelving and towel bars on the inside of the door .
- SW Iron Ore are on the doors and master bathroom cabinetry. The Final Reveal of Colors and Design at House for Hope Designer Showhouse – The Decorologist
- Take a look at this Aqua Sugar Skull Fun Shower Curtain by DENY Designs on zulily today!
- Linear drains are the way to go to offer maximum drainage without standing on a small center drain or having the waste water pooling at the drain More
- – 99 Stylish Bathroom Design Ideas Youll Love on HGTV–like the bigger tiles and the niches–upstairs bath
- Bathroom Ideas: Wall tile that looks like old/reclaimed wood. Check out the shelving on the right – its hung from the ceiling!
- 10 Most Popular Bathrooms On Pinterest | LuxeDaily – Design Insight from the Editors of Luxe Interiors + Design
- dark wood bathroom cabinet with drawers on a contrasting navy wall
- On the hunt for the perfect bathtub to give your bathroom a ‘wow factor’? Look no further! This dreamy collection of magazine worthy tubs will make any bathroom sparkle with beauty.
- Let the this gray shower – with Interlocking slate tiles – rain on your parade! /search/?q=%23beautifulbath&rs=hashtag /search/?q=%23connecticutstone&rs=hashtag http://www.connecticutstone.com