Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- storage built in between the studs | Making It Too Perfect: 01.12
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- recessed cabinets between the studs. I dont know why more people dont do this, especially in a bathroom.
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- Basement bathroom – shower tile built in shelving tucked into corner, great for small space
- Shelf between the shower and the wall
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- A long row of cubbies keeps the necessities within easy reach, but off of the countertop and sink edges. 25 Small Bathroom Ideas You Can DIY
- Turn the fake drawer in your cabinet into a hair dryer/straight iron storage space.
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- Old ladder turned into above bathroom storage!! I got a ladder out of the garbage bought some wire baskets and boom amazing storage in a small bathroom!!
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!