Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- recessed cabinets between the studs. I dont know why more people dont do this, especially in a bathroom.
- DIY Bathroom Towel Storage in Under 5 Minutes | Making Lemonade
- Perfect shower for remodel. EVEN BETTER BUILT IN. for space where shower was …….
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- This is the perfect place to keep towels — and it looks SO cute! http://www.hometalk.com/22103845/bathroom-ladder?se=wkly-20160924&date=20160924&slg=62da0c76058c108df1060713225b93e6-10796565
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.