Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The backsplash tiling of this bathroom wall creates a whole new look. Try something new! HomeDesignTips
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- Cabinets refinished to a custom off white finish with heavy glaze and oh that backsplash!
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Chic bathroom design with white modern bathroom with marble tiles floors, backsplash and counter tops, polished chrome bathroom vanity, gray silk roman shades, white bathroom rugs, baskets, silver mirror and wood stools.
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- another pinner says: Radimat Heating Systems are the best choice for a low-profile electric floor heating installation under tile and stone and provides even distribution of heat in the whole room.
- DIY Painted Countertops. Get the high-end look of natural stone for under $100 with Giani Granite Countertop Paint Kits! Budget makeover! Alternative to replacing countertops! www.gianigranite.com
- Legion Furniture 48-inch Solid Wood Sink Vanity with Artificial Stone Top
- Love this large stone shower bench – 20+ Cool Showers for Contemporary Homes
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- Stone Walk-In Shower Half Wall Shower | Copy of 2nd fl shower half wall | Flickr – Photo Sharing!