Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome Step Inside One of the Prettiest Country Farmhouses Weve Ever Seen… by http://www.danazhome-decorations.xyz/country-homes-decor/step-inside-one-of-the-prettiest-country-farmhouses-weve-ever-seen-2/
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- 5 Design Takeaways From One of the Most Beautiful DIY Bathroom Renovations Ever
- Exterior | Step inside this Victorian terraced home in Bristol | housetohome.co.uk | Mobile
- Looking for small master bathroom ideas? Step inside a dark and dated bath that was quickly transformed with new tiles and a fresh coat of paint.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- like the idea of airy metal shelving and towel bars on the inside of the door .
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- As seen on The Block – Add a splash of colour with the Handmade Subway series in the colour Sky. Available in a 75x150mm size and a range of different colours at Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …