Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.