Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- One of my earliest DIY endeavors was our DIY wainscoting project. This can be completed in one weekend with the right tools and a good tutorial.
- And there it is: the perfect bath ❤This bathing beauty has it all: A separate, stand-alone tub, a mirror to check your hair mask, a ledge for framed prints; a book or beautyproducts 💋Theres even room for indoorplants 🌿Were sold! 🌈 Image found via @stevecordony
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- On the hunt for the perfect bathtub to give your bathroom a ‘wow factor’? Look no further! This dreamy collection of magazine worthy tubs will make any bathroom sparkle with beauty.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.