Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Traditional Master Bathroom – Come find more on Zillow Digs! Dark wood tile for floors. Sky blue and white walls
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Quattro Zero washbasins by Falper redefine a visual perception of lightness. Boasting straight lines and ultra-thin edges of 4mm, the design exudes a sophistication that is delicate, yet commanding. Rogerseller architecture designer archiproducts archidaily luxuryhomes architect designinspo interiorinspo architecturelovers archilovers designlovers interiors luxurystyle luxurybathroom basin tapware bathroomrenovations bathroomdesignideas bathroomideas
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- Looking for small master bathroom ideas? Step inside a dark and dated bath that was quickly transformed with new tiles and a fresh coat of paint.
- before and after, bathroom remodel, bathroom renovation, bathroom design, bath interior design, bath design, bathroom redo, white bathroom, grey bathroom, home decorators vanity, home decorators, moen banbury, randy hines construction, nicki pasqualone, vero beach interior designer, interior designer
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- Gray walls, black floors, white accents- brilliant bathroom remodel with us on the PB Blog.