Photo via: keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @becjuddloves does it again! The Style School revealed their gorgeous renovated bathroom and pink has never looked better. Stunning Kartell by Laufen basins paired with tumbled brass Scala taps by Sussex is a perfect complement to the pink and marble space. So unbelievably pretty!
- Pretty awesome.. Master bathroom garden tub hidden storage. Pure genius! Usually wasted space!
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- pretty bathroom! I like the double light fixture around the mirror
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- Pretty color combo.
- Pretty Shower Tiles – large ones all walls with small hexagon floor tiles, built in shelving, glass doors
- How to Turn a Basic Bathroom into a Luxurious Retreat // Pretty Little Details. Accessories from www.urbanbarn.com
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Hate your countertops? DIY salvaged wood counter…cheap and so much more awesome than tile (for me at least) 😉