Photo via: keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @becjuddloves does it again! The Style School revealed their gorgeous renovated bathroom and pink has never looked better. Stunning Kartell by Laufen basins paired with tumbled brass Scala taps by Sussex is a perfect complement to the pink and marble space. So unbelievably pretty!
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- pretty bathroom! I like the double light fixture around the mirror
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- How to Turn a Basic Bathroom into a Luxurious Retreat // Pretty Little Details. Accessories from www.urbanbarn.com
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- Pretty awesome.. Master bathroom garden tub hidden storage. Pure genius! Usually wasted space!
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Hate your countertops? DIY salvaged wood counter…cheap and so much more awesome than tile (for me at least) 😉