Photo via: brepurposed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- FREE SHIPPING Apothecary triangle shelf. by DarkMarqueeDesigns
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- 29. Make storage slots above the sink for extra storage and convenience! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- DIY Floating Shelf master bath. Like the window treatment too
- Customers stunning Burlington Hampton Freestanding Shower bath with Burlington Shower Screen with access panel. Burlington Exposed Bath Shower Mixer with riser and head. The customer has used period brick style tiles and mosaic floor tiles for the perfect
- Master Bath Remodel with Open Walk-in Shower for Empty Nesters – Bathroom Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space | followpics.co
- Shelf between the shower and the wall
- shower – love the shelf
- A shower nook instead of having a shelf or hanging basket, doesnt take away from the shower space at all!
- good idea to add a shelf (that has cut out for pipes) for storage under a bathroom sink
- Super cute and easy Shelf for the bathroom! LOVE this idea!