Photo via: diycraftsdecoration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- 29. Make storage slots above the sink for extra storage and convenience! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- built-in linen closet idea Small Bathroom Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 12
- storage idea for my tiny house: Built-in shelving for the bathroom
- Chic round mirrors make any space (bathroom, living room hallway) feel updated and new. +35% YoY.