Photo via: cdn.homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Makeover – Turning a chest of drawers into a bathroom sink unit. – Roses and Rolltops
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Norm Abrams demonstrates how to modify drawers of an antique dresser to create a vanity as the bath’s focal point.
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- good idea to add a shelf (that has cut out for pipes) for storage under a bathroom sink
- Shot on location in Ibiza at Hotel La Granja, the new Tine K collection is all about bringing the outdoors in, combining the simple paired back Scandinavian spirit with the carefree, relaxed bohemian style of the new collection.
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- Glitter grout! LOVE!! Lots of beautiful tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- Our Rectangle Skirted Vessel Hammered Copper Sink is a simple flair to your new bathroom. (Model number of sink shown: VREC19SKDB)