Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- Basement bathroom – shower tile built in shelving tucked into corner, great for small space
- Perfect shower for remodel. EVEN BETTER BUILT IN. for space where shower was …….
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- Tiled shower space
- A shower nook instead of having a shelf or hanging basket, doesnt take away from the shower space at all!
- Master Bath Remodel with Open Walk-in Shower for Empty Nesters – Bathroom Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space | followpics.co
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- built-ins surrounding toilet, to save usually wasted space.